The M, also known as the Magellan, is a free quarterly newsletter that aims to provide valuable information and resources to central Arizona's behavioral health community and beyond. Why did we choose to call our newsletter the M? It was quite simple, really.
First, we wanted a name that would have Meaning and connection to our community - a name that would represent Magellan's Movement and commitment toward recovery and resiliency. Most importantly, we want to provide the community with stories, news, and articles that will show how Motivated we are to do it right.
- Dec. 2013, Foster Care Tool Kit Partnership English | Spanish
- Sept. 2013, Celebrating National Recovery Month English (987KB) | Spanish (799KB)
- June 2013, Health and Wellness English (801KB) | Spanish (784KB)
- Mental Health Awareness Month Special Issue May 2013 English (704KB) | Spanish (740KB)
- Spring 2013 English (441KB) | Spanish (448KB)
- Winter 2012 (English) | Winter 2012 (Spanish)
- Fall 2012 (English 1.6MB)| Fall 2012 (Spanish, 1.45MB)
- Summer 2012 | (English, 676KB)Summer 2012(Spanish, 628KB)
- Spring 2012 (English, 300KB) | Spring 2012 (Spanish, 317KB)
- Winter 2011 (English, 566KB) | Winter 2011 (Spanish, 535KB)
- Fall 2011 (English, 531KB) | Fall 2011 (Spanish, 396KB)
- Summer 2011 English (529KB) | Summer 2011 Spanish (554KB)
- Spring 2011 (English, 901KB ) | Spring 2011 (Spanish, 1.2MB)
- Winter 2010 (English) (929KB) | Winter 2010 (Spanish) (715KB)
- Fall 2010 (English) (700KB) | Fall 2010 (Spanish) (70KB)
- June 2010 (English) (690K) | June 2010 (Spanish) (723K)
- February 2010 (English) (2.6M) | February 2010 (Spanish) (3M)
- November 2009 (English) (1.2M) | November 2009 (Spanish) (1.2M)
- August 2009 (English) (707K) | August 2009 (Spanish) (707K)
- May 2009 (English) (766K) | May 2009 (Spanish) (675K)
- February 2009 (English) (707K) | February 2009 (Spanish) (707K)
- November 2008 (English) (707K) | November 2008 (Spanish) (707K)
- August 2008 (Engish) (707K) | August 2008 (Spanish) (707K)
- May 2008 (English) (707K) | May 2008 (Spanish) (707K)
- February 2008 (English) (707K) | February 2008 (Spanish) (707K)
- December 2007 (English) (707K) | December 2007 (Spanish) (707K)
Copies of The M are available quarterly in Together AZ, a free monthly publication dedicated to providing innovative information on recovery, treatment and prevention. Copies of Together AZ are available at more than 1,000 locations statewide including bookstores, hospitals, treatment facilities, PNO clinics, providers, and peer and family run agencies.
If you would like to receive a free electronic copy of The M in your inbox, please send your first and last name, and e-mail address to MaricopaCommunityRelations@MagellanHealth.com.
To reserve your monthly copy of Together AZ, visit www.togetheraz.com or call (480) 767-7880.
If you would like to contribute to The M, or have a topic you think would be interesting and timely for Maricopa County's behavioral health community, please contact Ashley Bolduc, employee and provider communications manager, at MaricopaCommunityRelations@MagellanHealth.com, or at (800) 564-5465, or by mail at 4801 E. Washington, St. Phoenix, AZ 85034.
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer is required to view MS Word Documents.